For years we have celebrated Black Friday following Thanksgiving, and within the last decade, we have added Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday to the list.
Now the list has extended to include Giving Tuesday.
Going into its fourth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration, to kick off the charitable season when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. Since its inaugural year in 2012, #GivingTuesday has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy with events throughout the year and a growing catalog of resources.
Here are ways that you can giving on #GivingTuesday to support Wyoming Food for Thought Project:
- Give online
- Donate through our Facebook page by commenting "#donate $___"
- Send a check to 900 Saint John St. Casper, WY 82601
- Shop online through AmazonSmile
- Purchase FFT swag through CafePress
- Register your Smith's Rewards Card to FFT #12421
- "Check-in for Good" at Gravity Health and Wellness and Kelly Services
- Drop-off food donations at Great Harvest, Reliant Federal Credit Unions,
Aspen Ridge Dental, Pottery By You! (Peanut Butter), Casper Recreation Center, Gravity Health and Wellness, Petuniaz Jewelry, Wyoming Financial Institute
For more information, visit our website or call us today at 337.1703.