😍😍 Join us on Tuesday, September 10th from 5-8pm for THE LAST FOOD FOR THOUGHT SUMMER MARKET OF THE SEASON! We've got a full house of vendors ready to help you stock up on all or your favorite, locally made goodies! We're talkin' fresh produce 🍒🍅🌶🥕🍑🌽🥒🥬🍆 sweets and treats 🍞🍯🥜🍪🍩🥖 cold drinks ☕️🍵🥤 body care products, and more! 🌱🥚🥛🧀 We'll have live music by Cody Blake 🎶🎵 kids activities ☀️💧💦 and food trucks! 🥗🥪
ATTENTION MARKET BUCKS USERS: Remember to attend the market on Tuesday 9/10 from 5-8pm at Davis St. Station! Complete the #wymarketsmatter survey a second time to receive an additional $20 in coupons to use at this and future markets. If you can’t make it, contact Alyssa at 307-399-3247 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an alternative.
💲💲💲 We accept cash, card, check, EBT, and don't forget your Market Bucks! TELL YOUR FRIENDS - we hope to see you there!🤩
Don't forget to text "Casper" to 4️⃣4️⃣4️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣ to receive weekly text updates of all things local!
Here is a complete list of products you can expect to see this week:
- Local meat
- Cherries, peaches and corn
- Farm fresh eggs
- Raw cookie dough
- Breeze catchers
- Henna tattoo art
- Vegan dessert
- Locally roasted coffee and tea
- Breads, danishes, cookies, cinnamon rolls and more
- Seasonal produce such as salad mixes, squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, radishes and more
- Salad dressings
- Body care products like soaps, body mists, lotions, moisturizers and more
- Canned goods like jams, jellies, produce, salsa, BBQ sauce
- Raw honey
- Face paint
- Raw milk products
ALSO, BE SURE TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE WINTER MAKERS MARKET STARTING OCTOBER 5TH FROM 9AM-3PM AT THE GOOD FOOD HUB (420 W. 1st St.)!