❓❓❓ Think back to your last meal - were there any local components to it? Do you know where it was produced or who made it?
If you don't know the answer to these questions, consider checking out the Winter Makers Market this Saturday, January 11th at the Good Food Hub from 9am-3pm for our year-round farmers market. You will get a chance to meet your producers and learn how their products were made! 👨🌾👩🍳👩🌾👨🍳 Thanks for #shoppinglocal with us. 😍😍😍
Here is a list of questions that you should not only ponder before eating, but consider seeking these answers through the distributors and producers of your food:
• How did you grow or raise this?
• What growing practices do you use?
• What do your animals eat and where do they live?
• When was this packed?
• How do you control for insects and weeds? Do you use pesticides?
• Where is your farm located?
• How should I store and/or prepare this food?
• How many different types or produce do you grow?
Check out the list below of the products you can expect to see this week:
- Breads and pastries
- Local honey
- Holiday decorations
- Hand soaps and body washes
- Jams and jellies
- Crocheted items
- BBQ sauce
- Seasonal produce
- Body mists
- Body care products
- Locally roasted coffee and tea
- Salad dressings
- Local art
- Farm fresh eggs
- Canned veggies
💲💲💲 We accept cash, card, check, EBT, and don't forget your Market Bucks!
Don't forget to text "Casper" to 4️⃣4️⃣4️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣ to receive weekly text updates of all things local!
ATTENTION MARKET BUCKS USERS: If you have leftover Market Bucks, join us on Saturdays at the Winter Makers Market to spend on SNAP-approved purchases. We also accept SNAP/EBT cards!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS - we hope to see you there!🤩