It's almost Saturday, which means it's almost time for the Winter Makers Market!
Mark your calendars and join us every Saturday from 9am-2pm for the festivities. This is a great opportunity to meet your producers and learn how their products are made! 👨🌾👩🍳👩🌾👨🍳 Thanks for #shoppinglocal with us. 😍😍😍
Be sure to ask these questions:
• How did you grow or raise this?
• What growing practices do you use?
• What do your animals eat and where do they live?
• When was this packed?
• How do you control for insects and weeds? Do you use pesticides?
• Where is your farm located?
• How should I store and/or prepare this food?
• How many different types or produce do you grow?
We are finalizing details right now, but have been working hard on putting together a weekly CSA (community supported agriculture, similar to Bountiful Baskets) with local goodies that we think you will love!! We will announce more information soon, so stay tuned.
Also, we have extended the Winter Makers Market season through the end of May!! That means, you get four extra months of access to the local food, body care products, and home decor products you love most!
We don't want any of our friends missing out on the news, so help us spread the word!
💲💲💲 We accept cash, card, check, EBT, and don't forget your Market Bucks!
Be sure to text "Casper" to 307.212.6699 to receive weekly text updates of all things local! 🤩🤩🤩