Welcome to the Food for Thought Market Online Marketplace and Drive-Thru!
Shopping Period is open weekly from Monday at 5pm till Wednesday at 5pm
Drive-Thru takes every Friday from 2pm - 4pm at the Food for Thought Program Center (900 Saint John St. Casper, WY 82601)
Deliveries are now available by Windy City Delivery - learn more about how to use this option below.
1. Starting at 5pm on Monday, create an account or sign-in to shop for local goods
2. Once you have finished shopping, complete your order by entering your credit card info to confirm and process your transaction.
3. Be sure to shop before 5pm on Wednesday when the Online Marketplace closes.
4. Drive-Thru Pick up: Come to the Food for Thought Program Center at 900 Saint John St on Friday between 2pm-4pm to pick up your order. Pull up in front of the former church entrance on the east side of the building. Tell the volunteer your name, pop your trunk or let us know where you would like your groceries.
5. Delivery Option: Delivery will be available between 2pm-4pm on Friday from Windy City Delivery. After you place your order, visit their website to schedule a delivery time (please be sure to schedule it for a LATER DELIVERY TIME instead of ASAP). In the order instructions, include your order number from your Online Marketplace order.
6. Enjoy your locally-produced goods!
If you are a SNAP user and would like to use your SNAP Benefits on a local purchase, create a shopping list of items you would like, then give us a call at 307.337.1703 to place your order over the phone.
While you wait, please check out our Local Food Guide for all the details on other ways you can get local food from Food for Thought Market Vendors.
If you are a vendor interested in this opportunity, email Cassandra at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you would like to receive text reminders regarding the Food for Thought Markets, text "Casper" to 307.212.6699 now.
We appreciate our Farmers Market Community. See you on Friday!