Summer Market 9/3
😍😍 Join us on Tuesday, September 3rd from 5-8pm for one of the last Food for Thought Summer Markets of the season! We're overflowing with fresh produce 🍒🍅🌶🥕🍑🌽🥒🥬🍆 sweets and treats 🍞🍯🥜🍪🍩🥖 cold drinks ☕️🍵🥤🍻🥂 and other handmade goods! 🌱🥚🥛🧀 We'll have live music by Jake Juarez 🎶🎵 kids activities, including the Hilltop Splash Pad ☀️💧💦 food trucks 🥗🥪 shaved ice and more!
ATTENTION MARKET BUCKS USERS: Remember, 9/3 is the last day to use coupons for the #wymarketsmatter project. Also, attend the market next Tuesday 9/10 to complete the final survey and get $20 more in market coupons.
💲💲💲 We accept cash, card, check, EBT, and don't forget your Market Bucks! TELL YOUR FRIENDS - we hope to see you there!🤩
Don't forget to text "Casper" to 4️⃣4️⃣4️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣ to receive weekly text updates of all things local!
Here is a complete list of products you can expect to see this week:
- Local meat
- Cherries, peaches and corn
- Farm fresh eggs
- Raw cookie dough
- Breeze catchers
- Henna tattoo art
- Vegan desserts
- Shaved ice
- Locally roasted coffee and tea
- Breads, danishes, cookies, cinnamon rolls and more
- Seasonal produce such as salad mixes, squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, radishes and more
- Salad dressings
- Body care products like soaps, body mists, lotions, moisturizers and more
- Canned goods like jams, jellies, produce, salsa, BBQ sauce
- Raw honey
- Face paint
- Raw milk products
- Adult beverages
We also wanted to mention here that we are finalizing details for the Winter Makers Market now, but one thing we can say is that it will start in October!!! Stay tuned to learn more!