Winter Makers Market 1/25
Have you heard the news?!?!
We have extended the Winter Makers Market season through the end of May!! That's four extra months (or 18 more weeks) of access to local food, body care products, home decor and more!
Join us this Saturday, January 25th, from 9am-2pm for another Winter Makers Market. You will get a chance to meet your producers and learn how their products were made! 👨🌾👩🍳👩🌾👨🍳 Thanks for #shoppinglocal with us. 😍😍😍
This year, we are focused on education, and we think a great place to start is with shoppers who shop at our markets! #votewithyourfork Without asking the questions below, how are you to know whether the person selling that tomato you are about to purchase grew it, or simply bought it for resale? Here is a list of questions that you should when shopping for food, be that at the farmers market or grocery store:
• How did you grow or raise this?
• What growing practices do you use?
• What do your animals eat and where do they live?
• When was this packed? • How do you control for insects and weeds? Do you use pesticides? • Where is your farm located? • How should I store and/or prepare this food?
• How many different types or produce do you grow?
Check out the list below of the products you can expect to see this week:
- Breads and cinnamon rolls
- Hand soaps and body washes
- Jams and jellies
- Dessert toppings
- Crocheted items
- BBQ sauce
- Seasonal produce
- Body mists
- Body care products
- Locally roasted coffee and tea
- Salad dressings
- Local art
- Farm fresh eggs
- Canned veggies
💲💲💲 We accept cash, card, check, EBT, and don't forget your Market Bucks!
Also, be sure to text "Casper" to 307.212.6699 to receive weekly text updates of all things local!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS - we hope to see you there!🤩