Winter Makers Market 2/29
Happy Friday!! It's almost Saturday, which means it's just about time for another Winter Makers Market!
Mark your calendars and join us every Saturday from 9am-2pm for the festivities. This is a great opportunity to meet your producers and learn how their products are made! 👨🌾👩🍳👩🌾👨🍳 Thanks for #shoppinglocal with us. 😍😍😍
Be sure to ask these questions:
• How did you grow or raise this?
• What growing practices do you use?
• What do your animals eat and where do they live?
• When was this packed? • How do you control for insects and weeds? Do you use pesticides? • Where is your farm located? • How should I store and/or prepare this food?
• How many different types or produce do you grow?
We are now taking pre-orders for our 8-week Market Box subscription!! Starting Saturday, March 7th, you will receive 5-7 locally made goods, including recipes, vendor contact information and more! The full subscription is $310, or $38.75 a week. SNAP is also accepted! To learn more, or pre-order yours now, click here!
We don't want any of our friends missing out on the news, so help us spread the word!
💲💲💲 The Food for Thought Markets accept cash, card, check, EBT, and don't forget your Market Bucks!
Be sure to text "Casper" to 307.212.6699 to receive weekly text updates of all things local! 🤩🤩🤩