Winter Makers Market 3/07
IT'S ALMOST 307 DAY IN THE 307!!
Join us this Saturday, March 7th as we celebrate all things local for another Winter Makers Market! From 9am-2pm, we'll have local vendors 👨🌾👩🍳👩🌾👨🍳 set up selling all of their amazing 307 products, including tasty treats, baked goods, body care products, home decor, handmade jewelry, locally roasted coffee and tea and so much more! 😍😍😍
This is a great opportunity to meet your producers and learn how their products are made! Thanks for #shoppinglocal with us.
There isn't much time left to reserve your pre-order of our 8-week Market Box subscription!! Starting Saturday, March 7th, you will receive 5-7 locally made goods, including recipes, vendor contact information and more! The full subscription is $310, or $38.75 a week. SNAP is also accepted! To learn more, or pre-order yours now, click here!
When shopping at farmers market, be sure to ask these questions:
• How did you grow or raise this?
• What growing practices do you use?
• What do your animals eat and where do they live?
• When was this packed? • How do you control for insects and weeds? Do you use pesticides? • Where is your farm located? • How should I store and/or prepare this food?
• How many different types or produce do you grow?
We don't want any of our friends missing out on the news, so help us spread the word!
💲💲💲 The Food for Thought Markets accept cash, card, check, EBT, and don't forget your Market Bucks!
Need a reminder? Mark your calendar or text "Casper" to 307.212.6699 to receive weekly text updates of all things local! 🤩🤩🤩